Remember a Charity Week

Options
Brynmor
Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
edited 7. Feb 2023, 09:48 in News Archive

Now, more than ever, we depend on the generosity of those who leave us gifts in wills to help our work to live on.

Many of us have recently been reflecting on the things that matter the most – family, friends and the causes close to our hearts. Many have also been reminded of the value of planning for the future in order to look after the things we care about most.

After taking care of your family and friends, even a small amount can make a huge impact. We are determined to bring about a pain-free future for generations to come and a gift in your will could help us to defy arthritis.

Remember A Charity Week, from 7-13th September, is the perfect opportunity to consider passing on something wonderful by leaving a gift in your will.

If you’d like to find our more about leaving a gift in your will to Versus Arthritis, take a look at our guide:

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

We did our wills Brynmor just before lockdown in early March and legacies were in there.

One for each of our Mums, one for my daughter and one each for us. so all done and now I can forget about not being here one day knowing I have ensured the charities which helped us will get something to help someone else .

Thanks