Hi everyone. I’m Aggie

Options
Aggie123
Aggie123 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

I’ve have OA. For about 13 years now, had to retire early from work, ( I’m not complaining).

I have pins in my feet, and a cage on my spine. Pain never goes, been suffering quite a lot during lockdown Drs not taking apps. I’ve had 2 falls recently my knees are like balloon, and click away. weight is going up, cause I can’t get out.

medication does take the edge off.

but I’m hanging on in there. Just wanted to say Hi we’re not on our own.

Comments

• Aj_x
    Aj_x Member Posts: 206
    Options

Hi Aggie123,

Welcome to the Online Community Forum.

I'm sorry to hear about you having OA, but by the sounds of it early retirement was a blessing for you. How are you finding that?

Do you live on your own?

If you would like to someone in person then the Helpline number is as follows:

0800 5200 520

Please feel free to come back to the forum and have a look around as there might be other forums that might interest you.

Stay Safe

AJ_x

• dij1966
    dij1966 Member Posts: 27
    Options

Hello Aggie123, just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum. I have recently joined here and everyone is so lovely. There are some other chats that you mind find interesting. I love the chit chat where you can talk about anything and everything. You will find lots of good advice on here and happy to have a chat anytime..xx

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Hi @Aggie123 and a welcome from me too 😃

Do join in across the Community, ask questions, give advice or just call in for a chat. You will be most welcome!

Best wishes

Brynmor

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,433
    Options

Hi @Aggie123

Lovely to meet you. Come along in and join us we are a very friendly community and as you say we are NOT alone!

Take care

• MaryH
    MaryH Member Posts: 12
    Options

Hi aggie 123 my name is mary and i am 36 years old i have arthritis also hope u are doing ok my favourite films are harry potter twilght charlie and the chocolate factory still game would like some one send a comment

• Arthuritis
    Arthuritis Member Posts: 444
    Options

@Aggie123 Welcome Aggie… You are not alone, but in good company here.