TNF's

Options
lorraines
lorraines Member Posts: 77
I am currently taking Methx by injection weekly for my PA and within the next few weeks will be starting to take TNF's ( don't know exactly which one) as arthur is effecting me really badly, steriods, pain killers not touching it but I know very little about these and just wonder what side effects they may have if any, I will still be taking methx and a little worried but also desperate to get some relief

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,502
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    lorraines wrote:
    I am currently taking Methx by injection weekly for my PA and within the next few weeks will be starting to take TNF's ( don't know exactly which one) as arthur is effecting me really badly, steriods, pain killers not touching it but I know very little about these and just wonder what side effects they may have if any, I will still be taking methx and a little worried but also desperate to get some relief

Hi
    If you send us your postal address on a private message we will send you some info. on Monday. If you check - I have already replied to you saying that in the PMs. Its really not as scary as it sounds and once you know more - you will feel so much better - honest. Don't forget you can ring and chat to one of us 10 to 4 weekdays on 0808 800 4050. [and its free from most mobiles]
    Take care
    Penn