chockers
chockers Member Posts: 10
edited 7. Jul 2009, 14:25 in Say Hello Archive
Hi i am Christine i have R.A AND SLCERODERMA . :D

Comments

• colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Chockers, i'm Colin and i have RA and PA Rheumy thought i had Slceroderma but i got the all clear. Its a bad deal for you.
    How long have you been suffering.
    Well welcome to the site best place to get to know the gang is on the chit chat forum, lots of none related stuff to take your mind off things and a bit of a laugh just join in. but dont forget you can post on any of the fourums. Take Care
    Colin
  • chockers
    chockers Member Posts: 10
    colinone wrote:
    Hi Chockers, i'm Colin and i have RA and PA Rheumy thought i had Slceroderma but i got the all clear. Its a bad deal for you.
    How long have you been suffering.
    Well welcome to the site best place to get to know the gang is on the chit chat forum, lots of none related stuff to take your mind off things and a bit of a laugh just join in. but dont forget you can post on any of the fourums. Take Care
    Colin
    Hi Colin .Ra and Pa ohh yuk .I have been dx 2 years now .I have come from hardley walking to being very moblie on MTX
    I Am not too badley afceted but still have it .So while the going is good i am enjoying my self while can .Chockers
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    hello and welcome!
    i have RA, everyone is so friendly and helpful, it's a very welcoming forum with lots of people who can help or just have a laugh with.
    sue
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    hi there chockers are you the same chockers which goes on nras forum as well? Anyway welcome to you im on here more than ive ever been on nraas site ive only posted on there a few times anyway this site is very friendly nice to meet you from joanne
    Joanne
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    chockers wrote:
    Hi i am Christine i have R.A AND SLCERODERMA . :D

Hi Christine

As I have never heard of Slceroderma before, I have just looked it up. You must have to undergo a lot of tests - it must be like living in a minefield. How do you cope? It is amazing just how many conditions they have used MTX for. It has been in use since the 60's so it has been properly tested and I am so pleased at the progress you have made on it. Do you take the Amoprozole and steroids?

I thought I would have a look to see who is else is joining the forum today and I am glad that I did, because it has been lovely welcoming you all. They are a cheeky lot on here so watch out.

I think it is time for me to get to bed. Had a bad night last night, found myself switching on the forum. You will probably do the same yourself sometimes. If you are feeling low, under the weather, in pain, a posting to everyone will soon bring us running.

luv
    joyful
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Hi Christine, my name is Deb and I have RA and lupus and hughes syndrome. Nice to 'meet' you.

Deb