ESA - Forms and Papers

Options
woodbon
woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
I've been retired from the council as sickand unable to work in any capcity by the council. I was a care assistant. I have arthritis in my spine, and nerve compression in my neck oa in other joints and carpel tunnel which is going to be operated on.

I am getting myself worked up about ESA. Filling in the form was OK but the sample medical questionairre looks awful. :( Lots of the things on their I can do sometimes, I cannot or shouldn't do things that arn't on their. I just feel that its a big worry I could do without and I bet I don't get anything from them! Gosh thats a load of my chest, sorry just feeling a bit down today. :roll: Love Sue

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sue
    Don't be down :(
    Maybe you can get some help from someone instead of filling it in alone?? I wouldn't risk it and anyway if you find someone to help i.e CAB you won't have to look at it today!!! You can put it away till the apt!!!
    Take care Sue
    Toni x
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Hello,

I agree with Toni, make a date to fill it in with someone else and then put it away until then :-)

Nx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    hi sue these forms are awful things to fill i would go to the cab for help , i fount a lot of the questions came out more than once but in a different format if that makes scence i think its a way of trying to catch you out , , good luck with it xxxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • venita
    venita Member Posts: 56
    Options
    venita wrote:
    woodbon wrote:
    I've been retired from the council as sickand unable to work in any capcity by the council. I was a care assistant. I have arthritis in my spine, and nerve compression in my neck oa in other joints and carpel tunnel which is going to be operated on.

I am getting myself worked up about ESA. Filling in the form was OK but the sample medical questionairre looks awful. :( Lots of the things on their I can do sometimes, I cannot or shouldn't do things that arn't on their. I just feel that its a big worry I could do without and I bet I don't get anything from them! Gosh thats a load of my chest, sorry just feeling a bit down today. :roll: Love Sue
    Hi I was just wondering what is ESA, thanks Venita
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Options
    Hi
    ESA is employment support allowance. It took over from Incapacity Benefit for new claimants from October last year.
    Hope that helps
    NB
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    I got help from someone to do forms for me they know what they are doing and my confidance was frazzled and so it was nice to have someone take the load off id get some help of cab like the others have said we need all our strenth to fight arther not be bogged down by awful forms. dont worry from joanne
    Joanne