shoes help please??

Options
madgirlzzz
madgirlzzz Member Posts: 32
edited 27. May 2009, 14:16 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi, have a ball in 2 weeks time and have found a pretty dress to wear :D
now i need some shoes/ sandles any ideas of nice ones, that are flat and dont look old fashioned :?: :?:
Gayle x

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Gayle

Shoes - a topic I know lots about :-) Get yourself down to Clarks or Next, I've seen some gorgeous flat shoes there that look dressy. You could also try discount shoe stores for a bargain. I've seen some gladiator type sandals in Asda too which could look nice.

What colour is your dress? How long/ short? Style? :-) I love girly conversations!

Nx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    madgirlzzz wrote:
    now i need some shoes/ sandles any ideas of nice ones, that are flat and dont look old fashioned :?: :?:
    Gayle x

Contact Marisota on the Web site. They have a great range of good looking easy to wear shoes

Joyful
  • dean76
    dean76 Member Posts: 112
    Options
    madgirlzzz wrote:
    Gayle x

Try TK Maxx sometimes they are horrid and sometimes they are nice. Just pot luck depends what day/time of day you also go.

xxx
  • madgirlzzz
    Options
    Hi thanks for the replies. shall start looking!
    Have a knee lenght dress which is black and white with big pink flowers on it, thats why i need some nice shoes as they will be seen!! thanks again xx
  • ritnew
    ritnew Member Posts: 338
    Options
    madgirlzzz wrote:
    Hi thanks for the replies. shall start looking!
    Have a knee lenght dress which is black and white with big pink flowers on it, thats why i need some nice shoes as they will be seen!! thanks again xx

Evans are great as well, specially when they have a sale. They are online as well.
    I love shoes have a great time looking for some and at the ball. :lol:

Rita X
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Gayle,

You can borrow my Olive Oyl black ankle boots if you like - they're real head turners :shock: :lol::lol:

.....not really, you have lots of good advice from the others, have a wonderful time and let us know how it goes. :wink:

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • madgirlzzz
    Options
    Hi Legs
    I expect they will be more comfy than what ever i find!
    But when last year when I wanted to wear my trainers (they were my best pair!! :lol: ) the lads would not let me wear them, so thanks for offer but think I better not or i'll be in trouble again!!
    gayle xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Hi Gayle
    I hope you manage to get some - I got soem from claks this very weekend and they are reasonable looking and have sort of cushioning in them too so reasonably comfortable too! :wink:
    The dress sounds lovely
    Toni x