adios

Options
kezzo1
kezzo1 Member Posts: 171
edited 27. May 2009, 05:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
has anyone tried any weight loss supplements HERBAL only!
was thinking of trying this just to help as ive platued (wrong spelling i know lol) ive been gym and cutting down on food just want something to help get rest off. im thinking herbal wont effect meds plus its diff thing entirely but i shall speak to chemist b4 buying.

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Kezzo

I've seen these advertised on TV and they look OK to me, but what do I know?

If you're on medication, then I would speak to your doctor as well as your chemist just to be on the safe side.

Good luck

Nx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi kezzo

I cannot help you with the weight loss supplements, herbal or otherwise but my daughter had the same problem (could not lose any more weight) and she, much against her will, joined WeightWatchers and to her amazement, the weight started shifting again. She was so thrilled. She has kept the weight off for 5 years. She used to go to the gym but now it's swimming, swimming and swimming. She did a 2.5 km Marie Curie Swimathon last month.

Good luck,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.