Clear The Air

Options
jennywren
jennywren Bots Posts: 79
edited 28. May 2009, 08:52 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello all I wish to enrol once more on this forum. I am not a troll. I do believe in self help but I do now think it is not suitable for all. I did think I could forge frienships on here with men and possibly get a date but I was turned down by more then one however I do live in hope. I do think life and what it throws at us can be beaten and it is no good admitting defeat but that is a general belief and not a specific anyome to any individual I do not wish to get into any more trouble. I do suffer from hearing voices and getting directions and I do find meditation is helpful in my instance. I am jolly,carefree with a wicked and at times erotic minded sense of humour but hey we are not the same we are not expected to be and should not be judged accordingly but my situation is much differnrt from that person who did the dancing if she has RA then I do not as I can not even put on a dancing shoe let alone do a tango so I do agree with that judgement and she should have been banned. I cxannot work with my arthritis let alone dance. Goodbye for now I might post later depending on the response from him on here who means so much to me, him who must accept the power he has in not being beaten.btw I did have a nice massage and I do believe most men need leading take care all and I hope I can speak again so a b----ed Jennywren shaken and stirred but not beaten yet.

Comments

• jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Dear jennywren,

Thank you for your thread "clear the air" on the Living With Arthritis Forum. In response to what you have said about hoping to forge a friendship with a man, possibly with a view to a date, I need to point out that the Arthritis Care Forums are not a good place to get to meet men. We do not vet anyone who posts on the Forums, or carry out background checks. No matter how friendly or trustworthy someone seems online you could be putting yourself in danger if you meet up with them in person. The Arthritis Care forum is not a dating website. We cannot recommend that you, or anyone else who posts on the Forums, puts themselves at risk.

Regards,

Jean (Forum Supervisor)