GP Problems

Options
jaspercat
jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
edited 24. Jun 2009, 16:13 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Everyone, hope that you are all as well as can be expected, the last 2 times that I have ordered my repeat prescriptions, Tramadol, the gp has not done it, they keep saying that they have lost the e-mail, I have never heard of it before, is it possible?

I have ordered some more Tramadol, I am waiting with bated breath to see what happens this time love Jaspercatxx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Blimey Jaspercat
    That is so annoying!! Technology has distinct disadvantages. More like they overlooked your e-mail I reckon! :wink:
    Hope you get your tabs today
    Toni x
  • joyous
    joyous Member Posts: 179
    Options
    hi all how annoying is that and not good for you. ive had a bit of trouble recently with my meds some i order myself others by companys who deal with it then deliver it what i nightmare it was . i ended up askin the hos for a letter to give to my gp with what i take think to many ppl involved in it chemist gp and the others good luck with pain nothin worse so much stress it puts on you . which makes your problems ten times worse best of luck xx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi I haven't had any trouble, but I order over the phone. My husband orders his by e-mail and serveral times recently they have given him the wrong drugs. Last weekend he picked up his prescription and checked it only to find that he had all the medcation on his repeat that he didn't ask for but none of the things he was short of. Hes diabetic and fortunatly he still had enough for the weekend! :?

I hope you can get yours sorted out, its such a worry, isnt it.

Love Sue
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi, well the e-mail has gone astray again!!! I demanded to speak to the practice manager and complained, the prescription is on the way to the pharmacy, they will deliver on thursday, but now it turns out that they have lost a blood test too. I have had enough so I am getting onto the Rheumy nurse, a letter from my Rheumy should sort them out love Jaspercatxx
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    Options
    jaspercat wrote:
    Hi, well the e-mail has gone astray again!!! I demanded to speak to the practice manager and complained, the prescription is on the way to the pharmacy, they will deliver on thursday, but now it turns out that they have lost a blood test too. I have had enough so I am getting onto the Rheumy nurse, a letter from my Rheumy should sort them out love Jaspercatxx

Hi Jasper
    You could well do without all that. Have they got some new member of staff or something??? Its crazy, 2 e mails dont get lost or perhaps they are hiding along with your blood test results :roll:
    Hope you get it sorted. The practice manager is probably your best bet as I imagine he knows what is going on. I imagine yours is not the only e-mail that has gone walkabouts!!!!
    Gillx