MTX on its way - finally!!!!!!

Options
Wonkylegs
Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
edited 25. Jun 2009, 11:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
Wow ....... can hardly contain my joy.

Rang delivery company today as I had still not heard from them, despite having had a call from rheumatology on Monday to say it was definitely all sorted out with them.

After my sob story to them (keeping calm all the time - not sure how :wink: ) they are hurrying delivery through and I will get the new syringes on Friday afternoon.

So ..... after the WHOLE OF JUNE :shock: :shock: :x :x without any MTX I may begin July with hope of improvement!

hope you are all keeping well ........ because of / in spite of ....... (delete the one not appropriate to you!) ...the heat.

hugs to all xxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Wonkey,

I am really glad they sorted it and hope it turns up and works well and fast for you.

Sorry Slipper boy brought Little legs back with him...... We gave her a crash course in Lodgers (Horses) and a couple of cats gave her a lesson in why you should respect cats.......... :wink: I don't think she was too happy when Slipper boy donned the cat costume with a horses tail and put on a flack jacket......... :lol: Never seen a dog move so fast......

Hey hope your Dad enjoyed the races, was it Rippon?

((())) and a slurp to you, it's not me who does the slurping....... honest :wink::lol: x
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Wonkey,

I am really glad they sorted it and hope it turns up and works well and fast for you.

Sorry Slipper boy brought Little legs back with him...... We gave her a crash course in Lodgers (Horses) and a couple of cats gave her a lesson in why you should respect cats.......... :wink: I don't think she was too happy when Slipper boy donned the cat costume with a horses tail and put on a flack jacket......... :lol: Never seen a dog move so fast......

Hey hope your Dad enjoyed the races, was it Rippon?

((())) and a slurp to you, it's not me who does the slurping....... honest :wink::lol: x

Hi Wonky
    Bet you cant wait to get those syringes stuck into you!! Are you some sort of masochist or what :wink::wink:
    So glad you can be on your meds again. Hoping they work really quickly for you. Meet you on the dance floor later tonight then eh?
    love Gillx
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi wonky that is good news what happened to all the stock you did not get in then, at least you have it now best wishes Chrisov
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Wonky, glad that it is all sorted out at last, I have been told that there is a new sort of MXT injections, they are more condesened now, so smaller I am just waiting for my supply, on thursday love Jaspercatxx
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Wonky

At last hope it's not long before you feel like a new woman :)

Love
    Vonski x
  • Wonkylegs
    Options
    I know it is really sad to be looking forward to getting 8 syringes full of yeuky yellow stuff to stick into me, but after a whole month without I would have done my nut if I had to miss another injection!

Thanks for all your best wishes.

Skezier - well littlelegs will never be the same again! :shock: I think she has been absolutely worn out, as she has slept all evening. :lol::lol: I hear that slipperboy enjoyed his 'teacher' role, and may be up for teaching other errant pets a thing or two! who's next?

Hi Noeltone - thanks for your best wishes ..... as for the other stock ... that was the worst bit - I had 10 full 22.5mg syringes here but they didn't want me to use them as they were reducing the dose to 20mg. :shock: :x so they are in a parcel awaiting collection but I hate that they will be wasted.

Hi Jaspercat - condensed MTX? hmm.......... unusual! Not heard of that myself, but who knows what may be over the horizon. Until then I'll stick with my regular MTX and hunt out the condensed milk instead :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Gill - I could manage a bop or two tonight as I've just had a lovely bath so am moving ok. What's the music like?

HI Vonski - believe me, this morning I was feeling in need of a new woman ......... couldn't find one in the shops so have had to make do with the usual grumpy old me! :wink: maybe there will be a new woman in the sales?

hope you all keep smiling!
    thanks for making me smile too
    hugs ((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))
    (and a slurp for you-know who from littlelegs!)
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Hi Wonky
    That's a releif to hear! That's also quite terrible not being allowed to take the higher dose :!: They'd rather you go without and suffer than delay the decrease?!
    Hmmmph!
    Hope it works v soon
    Toni x
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi I wonder if taking that higher dose it would have been bad or if they could have been taiolred inuse over that period i guess they know what they are doing and advice accordingly i expect they will go to someone on that dose and are not disposed off anyway wonky you have it sorted now it would seem. as for dancing how about an extra slow waltz :roll: :roll: :lol::lol:
  • Wonkylegs
    Options
    basically I had been getting a lot more infections on othe higher dose, and lots of mouth ulcers. They can't continue on like that, as I end up missing more than I have as you can't have the injection when you have an infection or are on antibiotics, so it really has been frustrating.

nearly over though!

thanks for your concern xxxxxxxxxxxxxx