All I can say is ouch!!

Options
jaspercat
jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
edited 24. Jun 2009, 18:45 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi, hope that you are all as well as can be expected, after several months of continuing problems with Malcolm's dad, it is all catching up with me, my right hand is swollen and very painful, I can hardly use it at all, I think it maybe time for anti-inflamatories, which means it must be bad as I don't like taking them love Jaspercatxx

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Jaspercat,

Sorry you are like this just now. Take the anti flams for a bit and I hope they soon do their job. A (( )) and take care, Cris
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Jaspercat,

Sorry you are like this just now. Take the anti flams for a bit and I hope they soon do their job. A (( )) and take care, Cris

Hi Jaspercat
    sorry you are having a flare, but as Chris says, take the meds, hopefully they will help and then you can go back to your normal routine.
    Love Gillx
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Jaspercat

I agree with skezier and mistywillow, if you feel the need then take them for a while until you feel better.

Love
    Vonski x
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    ditto to all the above!!!

haveing been where you are now, I can attest to the value of taking everything you have to enable you to get on top of things, only then can you start to miss the odd dose.

hope you take them and they help.