ladys only

Options
suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
edited 25. Jun 2009, 07:03 in Living with Arthritis archive
I find when im on my period my thighs where they jabed the needles aches does any one else get this or is it just me :):)
not worryed just wondering joanne
Joanne

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joanne
    Everything hurts much more at that time for me... :(
    I remember the surgeon who did my back saying that lots of women have this problem :(
    Never mind...we'll just plod on! :wink:
    Take care
    Toni x
  • suncatcher
    Options
    just ploding thanks for reply though they must damage the musle when they jab but it sure does ache joanne
    Joanne
  • ramummy
    ramummy Member Posts: 100
    Options
    I find when im on my period my thighs where they jabed the needles aches does any one else get this or is it just me :):)
    not worryed just wondering joanne

Apparently us ladies are more sensitive to pain at that time of the month - my beauty therapist told me that when I complained that my leg waxing was hurting more than it usually did. Not sure if it's true or not though!
  • chinablue
    chinablue Member Posts: 48
    Options
    hi there yes i find everything much more painful at that time too and usally have bad ones as well so tummyache on top and my hips and joint click and crack with every step sounds like i have loads of screws lose in there :lol: hope your feeling better soon luv and hugs chinablue
  • suncatcher
    Options
    Hi thankyou for your replys we women suffer dont we oh well must get on with it im trying out a masssager today see if that helps it thanks any way joanne :):)
    Joanne
  • joyous
    joyous Member Posts: 179
    Options
    hi all im in same boat as you lot my joints get really bad headaches the lot men dont no there born and mine have got worse over the years as well x