update from john

Options
handsy
handsy Member Posts: 209
edited 28. Jun 2009, 18:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
h ello all, hope you are all feeling a bit better. i am feeling the best i have since december last. life is still in turmoil, just got to get on with it. i still come to read the buzz and to see whats going on. as i said earlier that i was refused DLA, i phoned them up and spoke to a nice lady who gave me some advice, have sent in an appeal will wait to see the outcome. its nice to put up a post and get rapid responces. keep it up gang :D :shock: :o

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi John

Just caught up with your message. I am really pleased to hear that you are feeling much better in yourself and even the best since end of last year. You have much going on in your life at the moment but if you at least feel in better health that is a good step forward and must lighten your load. Are you living with your parents now?

Chin up,

All the best,
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.