thanks for your support

Options
wrenis
wrenis Member Posts: 35
edited 29. Jun 2009, 07:26 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello again,
I would like to say thanks to everyone who has shown support since I joined this forum. I haven't really been able to offer much advise, so sometimes it feels very one sided. I assure you, if i can help at all, i will most certainly offer you advise/support/help. As mentioned, all of this is relatively new; It's barely 1 week since my positive diagnosis.. and my symptoms only since Jan. The past week(since diagnosis) was very up and down (emotionally). Though I haven't been in contact on the forum, I've been reading daily and appreciate it SO much. Thanks again everyone, you are really a great bunch!!!
Happyjoints everyone :)
wren xo

Comments

• woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello
    I'm glad you've found the site useful. As for giving advice, sometimes all people want is to know that others are having the same sort of problems and they are not alone, but don't worry. Just join in when you want to.

Hope all is going well for you. Enjoy the sunsine!

Love Sue
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I agree that the people on here are great and so welcoming. I have had R.A for nearly ten years and often felt so alone. There are things you can say on here that nobody else understands.

Take care all of you
    regards Tkachev.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • ritnew
    ritnew Member Posts: 338
    Options
    Hi

I agree with you about the people on here, everyone is so supportive. I actually cried when I first came here, it was so good to find people who understood how I was feeling. I know family do try and support you but they really don't know exactly how you're feeling, finding this site was a godsend and has helped me so much.
    I love the Chit Chat forum and quite often sit here laughing out loud it's such a tonic when I'm feeling a bit down.

Take care.

Rita X
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    u have been very lucky finding this forum so quick i know how bad u feel when first diagnosed relief :) u know what wrong and not all in head fear of what to come :( but just hearing how positive others r coping helps so much keep posting and let us know good or bad what ever u have to say important look forwerd (cant spell) to hearing from u
    val