Successful appt, I think

Options
joyful164
joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
edited 23. Jul 2009, 07:23 in Living with Arthritis archive
Have just got back from my Rheumy apt. As I thought he would,he is arranging for me to have electro? tests on my carpul nerve. Annoyed with myself, forgot to ask him if I could do this privately. On the other hand (forgive the pun) I could find myself all plastered up for my art exhibition.

He has also increased my MTX injection from 15mg to 20mg.
Pregabelan - doubled the dose and also Tramadol.
And he has told me that I am 'not' to walk more than 1 mile in 3 days. I have been overdoing it.

He also looked at a very painful toe which I bruised the other day and then someone trod on it. It is huge - he doesn't think it is broken but just tape it up He says the arthritis in my feet won't help the healing process.

Came away after have yet another steroid injection in my rump.

I think they just love giving you these injections because you keep going and bothering them.

Anyway, I gave them all invites to my Art Exhibition and plenty of handouts. They were all so excited for me, I think :?

That's it, I'm off on hols now.

Joyful

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joy,

Glad it went well and I really hope you enjoy your selves. Don't over do it with that toe though. :wink: Cris x
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Glad your appt went well, I hope the new meds help you to feel much better.

Deb x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello A a good appointment then, but the toe, ohhh painful!!! :? Hope its better soon. Love sue