Another flippin water infection

Options
queenfan
queenfan Member Posts: 563
edited 27. Jul 2009, 10:52 in Living with Arthritis archive
So fed up I've got another water infection, thats one every month for the past four months.
I've just come back from my doctors he just smiled gave me more antibiotics & told me to go home & take my meds that will sort it out :roll:
I asked him if he'd had my scan results back, he looked at his screen
said yes they are happy with you mammogram, :roll: I explained I had meant my kidney scan he looked at his screen again then said oh that will go to your rheumy but don't worry you know what they say no news is good news :roll:

I suppose I'm lucky to be on holiday because I know they wouldn't believe me at work having infection after infection.
I'm really fed up :( with this body of mine
sorry to moan best wishes to you all
sue x

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sue,

I am sorry you have this again, you need that scan result and could you phone the Rumo and ask? Glad they are at least happy with the other one though.

I really hope the antibiotics will be quick and you are better sooner than you think and well make sure you drink, I know you have had to do it before.

Thinking of you and a not too strong but big (((( )))) Cris x
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Sorry you have yet another water infection, it does get you down. I agree with cris, phone rheumy or his sec and explain you would like the results as you have another infection. Sometimes being cheeky is only way!!! :D Hope you feel better soon.

DEb
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Sue,

Sent you a pm. Keep drinking lots of water and smile, if you can.

Love
    Elna x()
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello, horrible things, UTIs arn't they? I had one a few months ago and it drags you down so. Drink plenty, cranberry juice is supposed to help, I drink a glass every morning since my infection and I've been fine, but that may just be co-incedence. :wink: Love Sue
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Hi Sue

Sorry to hear your news.
    That's pretty horrible.

Hope you can get some well earned
    rest in the hols and hope that all this
    clears up very very soon so that you
    can enjoy your time off.

Love Kath xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    How are your doing Sue? I hope things are improving for you. You were not too good at all, at the end of last week. I think you probably do overdo it in term time and then as soon as you can relax in the hols, with a great big sigh of relief and then it all goes completely haywire. At least you do have the hols to try and shake this off with the help of the medics.

Congratulations to your daughter. :D She does deserve to do well. You must be extremely proud of her. She is special isn't she? I know we think that about our own, but from what you have said in the past, she certainly is.

Chin up, luvvy,

Love and hugs to you,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.