on waiting list for Rheumy

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 24. Jul 2009, 05:00 in Living with Arthritis archive
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I phoned today and was told that I am on the waiting list :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I hope the wait is not too long but at least I know now that I Will been seen . I am confushed why I should be going to a surgeon who says one thing then says another like ( its mild arthritis)then at my last appointment he asks if I wanted surgery now , I said can you not give me a steriod injection as the last one was great he said might but will hold of for awhile the surgery .

I am confushed :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? cant wait to see this rhemuy its a doctor Mckentry at Antrim Hospital )

Ps Hazel has started her Butrans patches today , let hope they help her :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

our son Mike JR is doing great , next month is the time when he will be of his medicince for his Epilepsy . for all other parents with kids with Epilepsy they do seem to grow out of it . they were very bad ones ( Gosh I am so glad for him :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good news all round Mike. Dare I ask if the scooter is behaving itself too?.....Ange.
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    Good news all round Mike. Dare I ask if the scooter is behaving itself too?.....Ange.
    Hi angel, The scooter is doing well since I got the new batteries on Saturday, to my amazement they were already charged up , I have been up to the graveyard 9 to tend to my parents grave ) 1 mile away called to shop on the way home , been every day round to shops every day twice , sometimes I just go round the block for a spin its so good to be out and about , I have never charged it up yet must give it a full charge on Friday ( 16 hours )

Mike R & Hazel Mike JR :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,956
    Options
    Hello Mike Hazel and Mjr.
    I'm glad everything is going well for you at last.
    dont forget to charge your batteries as well.
    have a lovely weekend as well.
    i'm pleased your scoota is going well.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    :D:D:D HEY MIKE
    Good news for you all, very pleased for your son, if your kids are ok that makes you feel better :D:D
    Glad you can get out more too.
    best wishes
    page :D
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Mike

Great news all round. Long may that last. Let us know when your rheumy appt is - hope you do not have to wait too long.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Hi Mike
    sounds like it's all coming together for your and your family.
    Good for Mike Jnr - think he will be fine now :wink:
    Hope Hazel's patches do the job.
    And you are waiting for rheumy apt! Wow! Next time your DLA is up for reveiw maybe you will have the backing to get the right aamount! :wink:
    You take care
    Toni xx :):):):)
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    So pleased for you Mike

Hope the appointment goes well
    with the rheumy.

Kath xx
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    i'm really glad things seem to be more positive for you and your family, it's great to hear good news!!