manchester group

kezzad
kezzad Member Posts: 81
edited 28. Jul 2009, 05:38 in Young people's community
hi guys and gals,
with the help of arthritis care i have organised a new support/social group for the north west....

our first meeting is on Thursday August 6th at 6pm at the Lloyds Bar/Hotel in Chorlton, Manchester

If anyone is interested in popping down please let me know, I am 22 and have suffered with RA for a while and want to get to know others like myself in the area and how you cope.

Thanks
K

Comments

• ruthross
    ruthross Member Posts: 33
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hiya,
    I saw your poster in the Moss Side Centre this morning. I'm really interested in coming along. I've had palindromic rheumatism for five years. I'm not sure what 'young' people means. I'm in my late thirties, but as I don't know anyone else with arthritis or my condition in Manchester, it would be really good to meet with some people - whatever age!

best wishes,

Ruth
  • kezzad
    kezzad Member Posts: 81
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Ruth,

Initially i was trying to encourage younger people to come along as i am slightly younger at 22 but anyone is welcome i have a couple of women in their 30's that have confirmed they are coming already. will be great to see you there so please come along if you need any more info just let me know.
    Thanks
    K