physio sessions

Options
jordan7j
jordan7j Bots Posts: 346
edited 28. Jul 2009, 04:25 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone :) Does anyone get physio or hydrotherapy? I had my 6 regulation sessions which ended in April, since then I've heard nothing, although the physio said she would recommend me to podiatry. I received a letter today stating they had taken me off their list as i hadnt contacted them! I thought that this was their job not mine! She only mentions my oa in my knees, no mention of RA at all. Do i now have to go back to my gp to get referred again? what a waste of everyones time. :roll:

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sounds like you may have to start the whole boring saga again and be referred by your gp. :roll: What a system aye? :roll: You could try phoning whoever sent you the letter and say they are error and you should not have been taken off any list yet and you are awaiting an appointment with podiatry.

Hope it gets sorted quickly,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,463
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm with Elna
    I would ring the number and say that you thought they were going to contact you!
    If the worst comes to the worst you'll have to start again, but maybe not?!
    Good luck
    Toni x