Don't let the B---er grind you down.

Options
debbierose
debbierose Member Posts: 403
edited 30. Jul 2009, 09:48 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hell all,
I join the forum a little while ago when I was feeling very loow, and the posts all helped me pick up.
well after a few more downers I've said no more. I,m feeling very positive this week. I,ve joined arthritis care. I,ve even offered to do a sponsored horse ride. I'm not letting this bxxxxy disease to get me down, what is it after all!!!! a painful **** joint disease.
well I'm taking all the meds they offer me and doing all the excerisces I can, and I,m keeping my mind active.
watching my diet, and resting inbetween jobs.
:x
Hows that bxxxxy Arthur.!!!!!!

This post has been edited by the forum moderator in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Mod.(ECM)

Comments

• topgirl
    topgirl Member Posts: 290
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hey,
    Glad your feeling more positive....and a good rant and a swear is good for you :lol:
    Take care
    Kay
    xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    That's the ticket Debbie - always remember you're a person not a disease.

Good luck with the sponsored horse ride.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi,
    Thats the way to treat it; smash it to bits! :)
    Love Sue
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hiya Debbierose

That's our girl!! Stay positive and let us know how you are going on. Keep calling in and should you get a bad day, we will all boost you up and and give you the strength to give 'arthur' the heavo again! A sponsored horse ride - excellent news.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    good on you my thoughts are the same on the matter all the best with it joanne
    Joanne
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi yes the only way is to try to stay positive. diet does count had week off a while back and ate out every day not the best of foods some junk lol . i paid 4 it the following week such pain and swelling. so back to heathy eating and what exercise my body will take day to day :D .good luck keep it up :D:D:D
    val
  • elaine1033
    elaine1033 Member Posts: 47
    Options
    do u really think ur diet is a great factor 2 ur arthur?