got a new appointment to see rheumy

mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 3. Aug 2009, 11:14 in Living with Arthritis archive
Great :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
the only thing is , now that my main computer broke I cant type out a list of questions , like at the minuite its is very painful to turn my neck , my brother has anygolin spondaylitis ( soory its hard to spell) and he said it runs in family :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

The date for appointment is at Antrim Hospital to see dr whitehed or whitehouse cant remember name , hope he has records from my last rheumy

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
p s / on laptop which is a small notebook and as it tiny its very sore on hands and the eyes, dont like using this much
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Mike and Hazel and Mjr.
    I'm pleased you have your new appointment.
    sorry about your computer problems.
    is your scoota okay.
    love to hazel and mike jr.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Good news Mike - can't you dictate your list to someone for them to write it down for you till you get your main PC sorted?

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Hi Mike

Good news about appointment hope it goes well. Have you got transport sorted out, hope so.

How is Hazel doing now, hope she is a bit better and Mike jnr too. Is he still on a lower dose and managing?

Love
    Vonski x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Hello, Glad you've got an appointment! :) Hope you all keep well. Love Sue
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Good job Mike!! :):):)
    V pleased for you and well done for using the teeny tiny laptop!!!! :wink::wink::wink:
    Toni xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Mike

You have not mentioned WHEN your appointment is. I hope you are not having to wait tooooooooo long before you go.

I hope your pc gets better soon as well - that must be annoying. :x

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • mike77
    :? :? Hi ,
    I am very sorry for not saying the date ,( I thought In did ) it is on the 19th August 2009, i will be making an appointment at the diabetic clinc it there that i am going to ask the gp that i am finding it hard to arrange transport,

Mike r & H azel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mike77
    vonski wrote:
    Hi Mike

Good news about appointment hope it goes well. Have you got transport sorted out, hope so.

How is Hazel doing now, hope she is a bit better and Mike jnr too. Is he still on a lower dose and managing?

Love
    Vonski x
    Hi Vonski, Hazel has been put on Butrans patches so far they seem to be helping ( which I am glad to see for her) Mike JR is doing verywell ( its next month that is the time he is off all meds for his Epilepsy We are very pleased for him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thank you for asking :D:D:D:D

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mike77
    Hi All :D:D

I got a new hardrive so back up and running for a while again

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Thats good news Mike.

You seem to have had bad luck with everything you`ve touched lately.

Perhaps you should let Mike Jnr handle things for a while!!....Ange.
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Hi Mike

Glad Hazel is doing better now, hope these patches make things much easier for her. That's great news about Mike jnr too, that must be a real relief to you both. Hope he manages to come off and and stay off the meds. Now all they have to do is get something sorted out for you and that would be the icing on the cake :):)

Good luck with the appointment.

Love
    Vonski x
  • mike77
    vonski wrote:
    Hi Mike

Glad Hazel is doing better now, hope these patches make things much easier for her. That's great news about Mike jnr too, that must be a real relief to you both. Hope he manages to come off and and stay off the meds. Now all they have to do is get something sorted out for you and that would be the icing on the cake :):)

Good luck with the appointment.

Love
    Vonski x
    hi Vonski , I cant wait until the 19th August when I see a new Rheumatology as I at last got the letter telling me of the appointment, ( thought it was somebody having a joke) now i have to arrange transport, :? :? :?

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • kaz34ni
    kaz34ni Member Posts: 18
    Hi Mike, Hazel and Mike jn, just thought id drop you a line, I too have got an appointment in antrim with rheumy, its a dr, Mchenry. well its more a letter to ring appointments to arrange one, i sooooo hope this isnt just a waiting list scam, off one and on to another to make it look like they are hitting government targets. anyways hope alls well with you all, sorry ur having so much mechenical problems (they say it comes in 3's) take care

karen
  • mike77
    kaz34ni wrote:
    Hi Mike, Hazel and Mike jn, just thought id drop you a line, I too have got an appointment in antrim with rheumy, its a dr, Mchenry. well its more a letter to ring appointments to arrange one, i sooooo hope this isnt just a waiting list scam, off one and on to another to make it look like they are hitting government targets. anyways hope alls well with you all, sorry ur having so much mechenical problems (they say it comes in 3's) take care

karen
    Hi Karen, I thought it was going to be that rheumy but they offered me a Dr Whitehead as dr Mc Hendry appointment would have been in september, so took this early appointment. just have to arrange the transport now . ( the nurse keeps on saying your too young for arthritis , going to ask gp to book the ambulance for me ( mini bus)
    Mike R & Hazel & MIke JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mike77
    :):):):):):):):):):) Hi kaz34ni, I forgot to ask, when the date is for your appointment. Let me know when you find out.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • kaz34ni
    kaz34ni Member Posts: 18
    Hi Mike, Hazel and Mike Jn, rang the appointment line, got an appointment with Rheumy on 25th August, so heres hoping.... This is a first appointment. Hope u are all well

karen
  • mike77
    kaz34ni wrote:
    Hi Mike, Hazel and Mike Jn, rang the appointment line, got an appointment with Rheumy on 25th August, so heres hoping.... This is a first appointment. Hope u are all well

karen
    Hi,

Thats good to hear that you have an appointment all the best , my first rheumy told me that she would see me the follwing year , so I phoned and was told that she had moved to another department and disghared me and for me to get a referal from a gp for a new rhemuy , so guess this new one will ask me all the same questions again , so right now I am writing them down.

good luck for the 25th august 2009

Mike R & hazel &Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR