people on this forum

handsy
handsy Member Posts: 209
edited 31. Jul 2009, 12:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
i have just read the reply's to my eye problem and found them really good. the people on here really help and its great to have this abillity. i would like to thank you all, you know who you are. such a wonderfull gang, you're great. we all have our own little/large gripes at times its reasuring to know that you are there. also my G.P said a while ago that patients with a cronic illness tend to be more well informed about the illness than her as we deal with it everyday. again thaks for the warm help and support cheers

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Aw, John, thank you. It is a pleasure and makes my life worthwhile, if I may have helped at least one person every day. Be it only smiling at someone, when I go out and they return the smile and their whole face lights up. Please let us know how you go on tomorrow.

Cheers to you too! :D

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Cheers John
    as you know it may well be you helping next time! :wink:
    Love
    Toni x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Hi, Thank you so much for the message, glad you find it helpful, its helped me a lot. Love Sue :D
  • c4thyg
    c4thyg Member Posts: 542
    I'd like to second what Handsy said. I'm also new to the site and have found everyone to be really supportive and helpful. I felt very isolated before and after being constantly told that the pain can't be that bad, I started to wonder if it was all in my mind. It was actually my GP who recommended this site and I'm so glad that she did. I hope I can be here for others as well. :D
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi C4th

It is great to have you on board. :D:D I hope you will let your gp know what a brilliant site this is and ask her to broadcast information about it to her other patients of all ages where this forum may help them too and her colleagues in the surgery!!

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.