good morning

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 3. Jan 2010, 02:11 in Say Hello Archive
hello fellow sufferers have oa (what been told by doc) it has a great affect on life, the pain seams to be most joints and so stiff these days getting up from sitting down means pushing up from chair and leaning on table to straighten up. not bad when straight except feet which have started playing up in recent weeks thank goodness for pain killers. that is enough moaning from me i hope all of u out there r having pain free day and sleeping at night :D:D
val

Comments

• valval
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi all come and have a t in the chit chat cafe . waiting for rhummy app. and hoping for some answers and help fingers crossed
    val
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    valval wrote:
    hi all come and have a t in the chit chat cafe . waiting for rhummy app. and hoping for some answers and help fingers crossed

Fingers crossed :shock: :shock:

Mine feel like they are all the time............ :cry::cry:

You avin a larf!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

Rob xx
    Roba045.gif
  • valval
    Options
    robertls wrote:
    valval wrote:

Fingers crossed :shock: :shock:

Mine feel like they are all the time............ :cry::cry:

You avin a larf!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

Rob xx
    well u have to dont u with this or u would cry see u all in cafe or on cruise (chit chat section) had seconed visit to rhummy some extra tabs to take and hope in my hart what more could i ask for
    val