hi again

Options
kezzo1
kezzo1 Member Posts: 171
edited 25. Aug 2009, 07:14 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi everyone just thought id home in as havnt been on here for a while, well im doing good at the min been on humira now for 7injections bearing in mind u have one every 2 weeks and its fab feel back to normal at the mo, everyone is commenting on how well im looking and healthier all bloods are down liver good, so happy bunny, still on mtc 25mg hoping to move from injects to tabs again next week when see consult so sickness will improve. hope ur all ok and not too down love to u all xxxx :lol:

Comments

• woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello, Glad to hear that you'r doing so well! :) It must be great to feel back to normal, but don't over-do things! :? Hope all contiues to go well for you, take care. Love Sue
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi, glad that you are feeling better and that the drugs are working out ok for you love Jaspercatxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Kezzo :D:D

It is so good to hear a happy posting. There seem to have been many not so happy postings recently. All the best with your appointment next week.

I hope you will not forget us on here, now that you are a happy bunny, hoppety, hop! Do please hop back every now and again. :wink::wink::lol::lol:

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    hello, it's great to hear you're doing so well, i know i'm having a rough time so it makes me feel better to read a positive post!
    sounds like the meds are working well.
    sue
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    g065.gif

Good news Kezzo - nice to see you and pleased you're feeling well.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options
    He Kezzo
    I am so very pleased for you! This is such good news!
    You finally found the right treatment that works and long may it continue!
    Bet the little one is enjoying having a healthier Mum eh?
    Take care
    Toni x
  • kezzo1
    kezzo1 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    she certainly is! thanks for all ur replys ill keep hopping back dont u worry!! love love xx