been ill (again!)

Options
Wonkylegs
Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
edited 27. Aug 2009, 04:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
HI all,

not been able to on get on here properly for a few days. Had 'flu-like' symptoms but on MTX and Leflunomide that is not simple in itself!!!!!. Have Felt awful.

Had a blood test yesterday and that came back ok,but have had 2 phone calls from GP asking how I am and if I though I needed tamiflu :shock: but so far things seem to be improving on their own thank goodness.

will be back around soon hopefully. Bloods again tomorrow, and maybe littlelegs will even get a walk from me in the morning. :? She has been a little angel not pestering me for a walk!

hope you are all keeping better than me!

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Wonky,

I really hope you do soon feel better and haven't got the flu, of either variety. Also that your bloods come back good for you.

Slipper boy said he will come up and walk Little legs for you and he will pack his nurses costume and look after you, your hubby and Little legs if you like. I did tell him you probably wouldn't like his idea of 'care' though he is still wearing a fairly white coat. Mind you don't know what he has in his pockets......... :roll: :wink:

A (((( )))) for you and I really hope your better again soon. The normal slurps from him to :lol: Cris x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hope you get better soon

Take care

trisher x
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Wonky

Sorry you feel so unwell, good that you feel like you are getting better though.

Hope you are back to 100% soon and back on here.

Love
    Vonski x
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Wonky,

Sorry you've been poorly again but glad to hear you're starting to improve.... maybe it's the thought of Littlelegs having some company from Slipperboy in his uniform - that's enough to cheer everyone up :D

Hope you get back to normal very soon.

Luv Legs :)
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Wonky

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling so unwell. It seems one thing after another for you, of late,doesn't i?.

I do hope that you start to pick up soon and you and Littlelegs can go out for walkies again in the very near future.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    So sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. Hopefully you will soon be back on your feet.It's good that little legs (I guess that's a little dog?) has been understanding, and good company too from the sounds of things. :) Your GP sounds very caring.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options
    Hi Wonky
    Well that has certainly knocked you for six.
    You sure littlegs will want even a little walk?
    It's RAINING out there!!
    Love
    Toni x
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Wonky, hope you soon feels better, glad that little legs is being good love Jaspercatxx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, Hope you don't get the flu, maybe its another bug, thats not so bad! Get well soon. Love Sue PS I'm not at my best, either, blamed arther, but maybe somethings doing the rounds! :? :)
    Love Sue
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,954
    Options
    Hi Wonky and little legs.
    sorry wonky to read that you are not well.
    i'm sure little legs wont mind having a few days in as they understand.
    i hope you will feel better soon things are sent to try us.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    Hi Wonky,

Hope you are feeling a bit better by the time you read this :)

If littlelegs is anything like my little dog, he will not want to go out in the weather we've had today!

Jackie x
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Thanks guys

the thought of slipperboy as nurse is making me smile :lol::lol: but perhaps he should stay away from my bugs for now :wink::lol::lol:

those of you who had seen the weather this morning were spot on - littlelegs indeed planted her four paws and refused to go out this morning. Cuddled up on the sofa with me until I had to go to doctors. She's not daft :roll: :lol:

Been given antibiotics 'just in case' now as have developed a cough (but nothing sounds in my chest thank goodness). :roll:

thanks for all your good wishes.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Wonky,

Glad they have given you the antibiotics cus thats the last thing you need just now. I hope that you soon feel well again. I always find I am better on antibiotics actually, its stuff like amoxicillin thats seems to help my bones. never sure what thats about though. :wink:

Slipper boy is totally vacc'd and immune to germs, and he read your message and is on his way....... I think......Well he may have some sheep needles in his pocket so keep an eye on him cus he can be quite sneaky :wink: He has a lead for little legs though even he wasn't keen to go out yesterday, maybe I do like gales? :lol::lol:

((())) and slurps, Cris x
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi Alison I hope you feel better soon and can take littlelegs for a walk also nice you have a concerned doc