hi

Options
juejue
juejue Member Posts: 63
edited 26. Aug 2009, 08:32 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi everyone not been on for a while had a few problems with sleep got a appointment for my injections for my spine next january how bad is that julie

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Julie
    That IS bad!!!! That is really bad!!!!!
    You have to ring up and offer to take a cancellation/ go at short notice!
    I am so sorry
    Toni x
  • lindah
    lindah Member Posts: 445
    Options
    That's terrible,Next year,a helluva lot could happen in the meantime.

as already said be willing to take a cancellation.

Sorry we can;t be more help but we are here to offer support.

I had to go a nerve clinic on Christmas eve last year and in the appt book I could see lots of the names had red large DNA next to them.When I queried this the receptionist said these were people who DID NOT ATTEND.
    On that a.m. there were 4 out of the 16 who turned up,a couple who had cancelled by phone but the rest just did not appear.
    Linda H 8)
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Jue

That is not on, really is it? At least 5 months to wait. :shock: I would keep on pestering them, if possible for an earlier appointment. I am sorry to hear that they are so very far behind with treating people in your area, for those kind of important injections.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I wondered where you had gone!
    I agree with the others so take care

Tkachev
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Jue, really sorry that you are feeling so bad, I agree with all the others keep pestering, your gp might be able to speed up your appt, another idea is to complain to PALS at the hospital, I really think that 5 months is dreadful, good luck and i hope something can be sorted out for you love Jaspercatxx