edited 26. Aug 2009, 14:08 in Living with Arthritis archive
has anyone on here tried this? x

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good morning Kezzo :D

In a word, no. Are you thinking of tryng them or are you already taking them?

I have tried so many of these sort of things over the years and they have done nothing for me, but we are all different.

Hope your day goes ok

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • kezzo1
    kezzo1 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    there a v healthy fruit and meant to give more energy and help with weight loss. ive not tried it but heard good things about it its from holland and barett so all natural x
  • bailey27
    bailey27 Member Posts: 689
    Options
    High in anti oxidents so good if you are on a lot of medication.
    They can be expensive to buy and you can also buy the juice in a small 500 ml bottle.
    I think the price reflects the hype surrounding it as it wasnt long ago health stores were raving about pommegranate juice and goji berries.
    They all do pretty much the same thing. It definately wont harm you and you may benefit without realising due to the antioxidising properties in them.
    All I can say is that it wont harm you so if you can afford the luxury then go for it as it will only do you good.