Unlucky for some 13!!!!

Options
bailey27
bailey27 Member Posts: 689
edited 26. Aug 2009, 16:40 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have been taking prednisalone for 4 weeks now and 2 weeks ago was put back on 15mg and told to reduce by 1mg each week and see how it goes. When I gt the pain back I am to go back on the previous weeks dosage. Well, today was down to 13mg and have started to feel a huge differance. It is not so much pain but a clunking and ache in the hip joint right in my backside!! I have been finding it difficult without feeling it pinching, Aso my knee has been giving me hassle all day. So back up to 14mg tomorow I think. I know this feeling from the last time I had my dosage reduced, the second day, which would be tomorow was living hell as I had all the aches the first day like today with the pain on top. I'll probably take 1mg tonight before bed so I am not up all night with it.
Unfortunately for me 13 was not my lucky number, I'll make do with 14 and be done with it!
xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Bailey
    :(
    You sound stuck at 14mg :(
    I hope you don't suffer too much tomorrow for the reduction (maybe you smeaked the extra mg in? :wink: )
    Only you know you!
    take care
    Toni x
  • bailey27
    bailey27 Member Posts: 689
    Options
    lol :)

Yes, 1mg just slipped its way between my cup of tea and ginger nut. Dont know how on earth it got there! lol

Stuck at 14 for the time being. I dont mind so long as I am pain free and getting my life back I could be on 20mg if I had to. 14mg seems to be just right for me though!

xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Bailey,

My tablets sometimes miraculously find them selves taken as well from time to time :wink: I think we know what works and we have this 'odd' accident if they try to get us down in counting how many we take :lol: i hope the 14 does the trick and next time you can come down with out any problems. Take care Cris x