PILL POPPING HAS STARTED AND ALL IS WELL SO FAR

Options
karinak
karinak Member Posts: 113
edited 27. Aug 2009, 04:43 in Living with Arthritis archive
Apart from Sunday where i was totally lethargic all day but put it down to an extreme heavy period yet again with more time spent in loo than off. I have had a brilliant last few days trying to pack all the things into that we have not done before school returns, took my first bout of pill popping of mex on Monday and feel fine apart from very slight stiffy in morning to fingers/hands...............no pain killers either......yippee!
take care all Karina x

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That's a quick response to Mtx, great news Karina, may you continue to do well :D

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Hi Karina
    Very pleased you are feeling so well :wink:
    Brilliant and long may it continue!
    Toni x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Good morning Karina :D

Really good news. :D Long may it all last and I hope you will not abandon us all now that you have your life on track! :D:lol::lol:

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    Wow!

I started MTX four months ago, still have to take diclofenac morning and night though - have tried to do without them but only lasted 3 days :(

Good luck and hope things continue to improve.

Jackie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Karinak,

Thanks for telling us, long may it continue. Glad it seems to be sorting out foe you. take care, Cris