anti tnf decision today

Options
kezzad
kezzad Member Posts: 81
edited 2. Sep 2009, 08:54 in Living with Arthritis archive
have my final assesment for the new meds today, i am pretty nervous but not sure why! i know i must be eligible as it has got so bad but i want it sooo much im scared! anyone have any ideas how long it takes to actually get on it once you have been approved?

Comments

• carol71
    carol71 Member Posts: 131
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hope your appointment goes well xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Kezzad,

I can't really help but just wanted to say I hope it all goes well and you get some treatment. Hope it really goes well. Cris
  • bubbsie
    bubbsie Member Posts: 37
    Options
    It was 3 weeks after I had my chest xray that they delivered and the nurse came 2 days after , so 3 weeks and you'll be on it woohoo

Good Luck it's already working for me and not been on it a week yet :)

Bubbsie
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Bubsie,that is great news!

The chest X-ray,test for tuberculosis and the other test(i have forgotten!) were arranged pretty quick.Then I think it was a few weeks before it was delivered and the nurse came round.I am not very good at arranging appointments for all these intrusive tests so it could have been done quicker if id pulled my finger out.
    Take care Tkachev
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • kezzad
    kezzad Member Posts: 81
    Options
    great news... looks like im approved for the treatment and nurse should be bringing me the drugs in a couple of weeks! all was ok with chest xray so here i go..... so pleased i feel like there is finally some hope of me getting my life back as im only 23 and have been suffering so badly!

hope you are all well
    xx
  • tracey22
    tracey22 Member Posts: 41
    Options
    kezzad wrote:
    great news... looks like im approved for the treatment and nurse should be bringing me the drugs in a couple of weeks! all was ok with chest xray so here i go..... so pleased i feel like there is finally some hope of me getting my life back as im only 23 and have been suffering so badly!

hope you are all well
    xx

can i ask you how long before they told you that your chest xray was ok did you get told at the assesment or when you came home.

thanks

tracey
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Hi Kezzad
    wishing you all the very best, hope it works well for you :D
    page