Very comfortable shoes

Options
englishrose
englishrose Member Posts: 99
edited 29. Aug 2009, 13:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
Have been having trouble with my feet - all my shoes felt very tight and most uncomfortable. Decided it was time to invest in something more comfy. I ended up buying two pairs of Rieker stressless shoes. Very soft leather and nice soft innersloles - like going out in my slippers - bliss.
Jane

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Jane.
    I've just bought some new shoe's called padders they are like slippers as well.
    it's nice to have comfy shoe's to walk in.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I think that Hotter have some nice shoes too, I've got some that are really comfortable with a bar across on Velcro, they would still be comfortable after a 7hour shift! And some smarter ones, flat but wider than lots of makes and comfortable. Love Sue
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Hi I posted about this too last week.

I've been buying Clarks Originals at a quarter of the price, really trendy ones. So comfortable and very good for wearing to work. I don't feel like taking them off when I get home, I forget I'm wearing them!
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    dachshund wrote:
    Hi Jane.
    I've just bought some new shoe's called padders they are like slippers as well.
    it's nice to have comfy shoe's to walk in.
    joan xx

Hi Joan

Padders is just up the road from here in Kettering. Very useful when you want to get sales stuff. I had to buy padders to have my insoles fitted by Podiatrist.

Hope you enjoy them

Joy
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    hi all,
    I have just received ankle boots from the foot doc.
    i had built up innersoles first which i wore in kangaroo shoes,
    which I get from TK max at a faction of the price,
    the foot doc, had these boots adjusted to fit the shape of my feet and put a block heel on so I can ride in them too,
    I can have another pair when I show him how much benifit these have been for me.
    you should get your consultants to make a refferral to the footy doc. the shoes and boots are free and I think we are entitled to 2 pairs per year.