shaking hands

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 31. Aug 2009, 06:08 in Living with Arthritis archive
ok was bit down last night so did not take meds so could enjoy a drink(only had one ) it hit the spot and took meds this morning but hands r shaking before starting on naproxen could not take photos as were blured. but r worse now can see them shaking have oa in hands so is this normal?
val

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Val.
    I don't know, but I really hope you are feeling more steady now.
    I also hope someone who knows the answer will get back to you soon
    Toni x
  • valval
    Options
    thanks yes think it was conected to the pain as now painkillers kicking in feel much less shakey just another question for doc poor woman bet she hates it when she sees my name
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Val
    I am so releived!
    well you take it steady now and yes check it out with Dr next time you go. Sure all Drs hate me too!! :wink:
    You take care
    Toni x
  • tanith
    tanith Member Posts: 175
    Options
    I get hand shakes if I forget my Naproxen its a sign of the pain kicking in.. so my doc says
    Our worst times are always our best lessons.
  • valval
    Options
    hi thanks thought that what it might be, not had it so can see it before so u have put my mind at rest thanks hip bad so pain quite bad at moment which fits in with what u said :D:D:D . will keep tabs up so will not happen again
    val
  • valval
    Options
    must admit did not like it one bit was so glad when meds had kicked in feel for u if u get this regular life sucks some times :(:(:(
    val
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, That experience sounds quite frightening for you, I wonder, being someone who has them from time to time, if part of your reactoin was a sort of panic. Not a full blown panic attack but just the begining of pain, making your sub-concious think you'r going to be in a lot of uncontrolable pain and so you start some of the panic attack symptoms?(even though you know you're not, you can control it.) Sorry, I haven't written this very well :roll: and I don't want you to think I'm saying its all in your head or anything like that. Just a chain of reactoins leading to worry and shaking hands. :oops: I hope this makes sense. :oops: :roll:
    Love Sue
  • valval
    Options
    could be something in that subconchesly (oops can not spell that) will keep eye on it if happens again thanks
    val