edwina68
edwina68 Member Posts: 4
edited 7. Sep 2009, 10:19 in Say Hello Archive
:D

Hi

Just getting to grips with arthritis of my knee. Have one bad experience in the street, where I could not bend my knee or indeed put my foot to the ground, very painful.

Since then I have had my first physio session with a lovely girl who was most helpful and have purchased a walking stick covered with flowers, if I have to have one then it will be a jazzy one.

Love to hear from anyone out there.

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Edwina :D

Welcome to the forum. :D I am sorry to hear about your knee locking in the street. That is and was always my worry. I have had one new knee replacement and am seriously thinking about having the other one done too.

I do hope the physio helps you and as you say, if you have to use a walking stick may as well have a bright and cheerful one. :lol:

Please do join us on the other sites. This one is an introduction one mainly.

Look forward to seeing you posting on the Living with Arthritis Zone or even the Chit Chat zone.

Look after yourself,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Hi Edwina and welcome to the site. Arthur can be embarrassing at times, hopefully the stick will make things easier for you. I have a pink flowered one!!

DEb
  • edwina68
    edwina68 Member Posts: 4
    debatat wrote:
    Hi Edwina and welcome to the site. Arthur can be embarrassing at times, hopefully the stick will make things easier for you. I have a pink flowered one!!

DEb
    debatat

Thanks for your message.