signed on!

Options
markc1
markc1 Member Posts: 253
Signed on today...i qualify for job seekers allowance,i didn't think i would get that.Girl said she would make me an appointment to see the disability chappie who maybe able to help me find a job!

I won't hold my breath or is that me being cynical? :roll:

Comments

• holmesi
    holmesi Member Posts: 96
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi markc1,thats great news ,the way things are going i might be going the same way, i thought it was means tested these days ,OH works part time so i'll probaly get nowt,any way that is good news for you ,good luck with the job hunting!holmesi
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Hi Mark

Well at least it's a start. I still think you should fight for the DLA though, let them know what's happened since you applied. The facts relating to your work are very significant.

Please don't give up. I know you deserve it.

Eck
    xxx
  • markc1
    Options
    Hi Mark

Well at least it's a start. I still think you should fight for the DLA though, let them know what's happened since you applied. The facts relating to your work are very significant.

Please don't give up. I know you deserve it.

Eck
    xxx

Alex,I have not got the paperwork now i shredded it,can i phone them up and tell them?I have written to my MP don't know if that will help but i feel better!
  • markc1
    Options
    Am taking dla form to cab next week to re submit. :wink:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    markc1 wrote:
    Am taking dla form to cab next week to re submit. :wink:
    Well done Marc!
    don't give in - persistence often pays off with them :)
    Toni x
  • markc1
    Options
    Job interview next week :wink:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Wow!
    what where why when?!!!
    Toni x
  • markc1
    Options
    Agency in Liverpool deal with secure units round here....going Tuesday i'm not past it yet!!! :wink:
  • eckstardeluxe
    Options
    markc1 wrote:
    Agency in Liverpool deal with secure units round here....going Tuesday i'm not past it yet!!! :wink:

Good for you Mark! Don't let the boogers win. You can phone the DWP and advise them you wish to appeal but have shredded your form but have now been paid off on ill health reasons. You can say you have now been advised by a third party to appeal it. See what they say. Regardless, still take your ex employer to Tribunal, you have a fantastic case!
  • markc1
    Options
    Guess who got a job!!!!! now lets get to that tribuneral :P CAB got postponed,lady off....ahem.........sick p020.gif
  • eckstardeluxe
    Options
    markc1 wrote:
    Guess who got a job!!!!! now lets get to that tribuneral :P CAB got postponed,lady off....ahem.........sick p020.gif

Well done Mark! I'm so pleased for you. At least someone out there appreciates you. Good for you that your still progressing with the Tribunal. :D
  • topgirl
    topgirl Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Thats really good news for you ....im chuffed to bits...
    xx :D