you won't believe this!

Options
markc1
markc1 Member Posts: 253
Now the B******* are trying to say they're only giving me 6 weeks notice and not the 13 they promised me even though the letter says last day 09 Dec.Our notes from the hearing don't match,mine say one thing theirs another but that figure of 13 weeks is on mine.

I am getting really really really ANGRY they can't organise a p*** up in a brewery. :x

Comments

• eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    markc1 wrote:
    Now the B******* are trying to say they're only giving me 6 weeks notice and not the 13 they promised me even though the letter says last day 09 Dec.Our notes from the hearing don't match,mine say one thing theirs another but that figure of 13 weeks is on mine.

I am getting really really really ANGRY they can't organise a p*** up in a brewery. :x

Mark you seriously need to get your Union onto this, was your rep in the meeting with you? Tell them they said 13 weeks in the meeting and you want that in writing. Also tell them you are taking them to a Tribunal.

:x :x :x :x Oh I wish I could have been in there with you, I'd have wiped the b****y floor with them. Sorry but I'm so angry at them for you. ARRRRGGGHHHHH :x

Offensive language edited by Moderator (ECM)
  • markc1
    Options
    I'm on it Alex....it just gets worse doesn't it,union are c*** so that doesn't help and being at home means i can't do much.

Luckily i have my notes to go on and the letter from the gov says last working day 9 Dec so at least i have that.

Apologies for my own language and ranting but right now my blood is boiling! :oops:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Marc
    They are incredible!!! (hope you like the restraint used language-wise!!)
    you have it in writing though?
    They jolly well better pay up till 9th Dec!
    Keep fighting
    toni x
  • markc1
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Marc
    They are incredible!!! (hope you like the restraint used language-wise!!)
    you have it in writing though?
    They jolly well better pay up till 9th Dec!
    Keep fighting
    toni x

Sort of...its on official paper with 6 weeks on one part and end date on another,theyre saying sorry its a clerical error i'm saying shove it up your,anyway lets just say they better honour it! :x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    YES!!!
    well done Marc - you will win yet!!
    :x :x :x
    From me to them
    Toni x