I'm on line at last

Options
chris7
chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
edited 22. Sep 2009, 06:09 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone

Firstly many thanks to the webmanager and helpteam for getting me registered correctly. As a returner to the internet I was really struggling :oops:
I am 49, female and have had OA for 6 years which I refer too as my dodgy hip and knees. My doc says I have "a little bit of arthritis" which will get worse! I wish she could see me crawling up the stairs on my hands and knees some days. A physio merely looked at my x-rays shook his head telling me it would get worse and sent me away with an exercise sheet, so until now I have felt very alone with this.
Still just about managing 2 part time jobs in a sweet factory and bookshop which is good company as I live alone. Do want to sent my love and best wishes to all of you out there coping with much more than I.
I hope today is a good day for you. Keep smiling if you can :D
Chris

Comments

• debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Chris, welcome to the site. I have a 'bit' of arthritis as well !!!! :lol:

Deb
  • chris7
    Options
    Hi Lynn

Thanks for the welcome, yes working in a sweet factory and a bookshop does have it's advantages, such as staff discount :D

Am loving looking at all the forums and seeing what everyone is up too, such a fun bunch of people out there. Perhaps Val would like to buy some of the sweets I pack for the cafe, I'm sure I could wangle some discount! Fortunately I'm more of a savoury lass myself, give me a bacon butty any day :lol:

Hope you having a good day
    Chris :D
  • chris7
    Options
    debatat wrote:
    Hi Chris, welcome to the site. I have a 'bit' of arthritis as well !!!! :lol:

Deb

Thanks Deb :lol:
    Having fun looking at all the forums, love the cafe and the have a laugh topic, such fun people out there.
    Lovey sunny day here, hope you have some too.
    Chris :D
  • indigo
    indigo Member Posts: 113
    Options
    Hi Chris, good to see you have joined gang, just the folk you need to keep you going..........................................and when the going gets tough this lot will haul you up, laughing with you all the way.

I needed lots of help from the web manager too, (thanks again) .

Keep tappin on the keys , look forward to your posts.

Indigo (x)
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi chris welcome a laugh helps we all moan but some times we just want to sime and forget so come and help out in cafe we always need extra pair of hands or just drop in for cup of t
    val