Hello everybody, I'm new!

Options
emilyjane
emilyjane Member Posts: 3
edited 27. Sep 2009, 09:20 in Say Hello Archive
Hi, just saying hello to everyone - I have just been diagnosed with RA and have also got Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, after 4 back operations. So I have a lot of pain a lot of the time and find normal life difficult. Enough moaning - have a good evening everybody!
Emilyjane

Comments

• suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hello and welcome!!!
    glad you found the site, you'll find us all a supportive and friendly lot!!
    SUE
  • gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    Options
    emilyjane wrote:
    Hi, just saying hello to everyone - I have just been diagnosed with RA and have also got Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, after 4 back operations. So I have a lot of pain a lot of the time and find normal life difficult. Enough moaning - have a good evening everybody!
    Emilyjane

Welcome to the site!

I am new here too and have found it to be a great support! Everyone is in a similar position and understands what each other is going through so it is a place you really can come to if you are having a hard day and need to let it all out!

I will look forward to seeing you on some of the forums :D

A x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    hello
    a big welcome from me too. Sorry to hear you have had such a bad time, especially with the current pain. :cry:
    Do have a nosey around, I am newish too and they are a lovely crazy bunch who will give you support if you need it and some laughs too.
    take care
    Chris :wink:
  • barbara01
    barbara01 Member Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi Emilyjane

I am new too, I also have RA and have juststarted MTX, the people on this forum are great, very supportive and with loads of useful tips and advice. I hope you get as much from it as I have.

Please let us know how you get on.

Love Barbara xx
  • emilyjane
    emilyjane Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for your great welcome!