occy health

holmesi
holmesi Member Posts: 96
hi peeps ,just had a phone call from occy health ,another appointment to see one of their docs,manager trying to get me on ill health retirement again,i said i'd hopefully be back in work in october [arthur permitting] i wish the manager would get his bl**dy facts right when he speaks to them,i never said half the things they said i said,the first thing he says to me last time i saw him was if you were an animal the rspca would................you can guess the rest,at least i managed to tell them i'm going to the pain clinic now and that i am taking meds for depression,wait till i see the doc ,i will tell him/her that they refused to give me a copy of the report last time and then tried shock and scare tactics to get me back in.i sometimes wonder if i'd be better off retired , anyway enough said ,how are all my mates doing today.holmesi

Comments

• eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    holmesi wrote:
    hi peeps ,just had a phone call from occy health ,another appointment to see one of their docs,manager trying to get me on ill health retirement again,i said i'd hopefully be back in work in october [arthur permitting] i wish the manager would get his bl**dy facts right when he speaks to them,i never said half the things they said i said,the first thing he says to me last time i saw him was if you were an animal the rspca would................you can guess the rest,at least i managed to tell them i'm going to the pain clinic now and that i am taking meds for depression,wait till i see the doc ,i will tell him/her that they refused to give me a copy of the report last time and then tried shock and scare tactics to get me back in.i sometimes wonder if i'd be better off retired , anyway enough said ,how are all my mates doing today.holmesi

Don't you let them browbeat you. You know what you said and don't let anyone tell you different. Good you have evidence like your clinics and meds as back up. They tried the old ill health chestnut with me after my fall in April, had only been off 4 weeks before they tried it! When I saw the OH Dr he said No way would he recommend that for me, he said I had too much spirit left in me to stop working. Still not received the report yet, oh I'd love to be a fly on the wall seeing my ex Manager opening that, as it will be her who gets it first. There will be lots of negs about my treatment on it from her as I was fine with this being put in writing. :lol: