silly me

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 25. Sep 2009, 06:18 in Living with Arthritis archive
ok feeling rough today taken most of the morning to get washing on line, some toast and a drink so could take tabs. but was still feeling bad guess what have forgotten to take painkillers lol no wonder feel so yuk wish brain had got up this morning lol
val

Comments

• Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Valval, I have done the same thing some days too!

last night I couldn't get comfy enough to sleep and then I realised that I hadn't taken any co-codamol before bed.

Hope you soon feel the benefit of them.

Strange how we don't know how much they are helpingus until we forget to take them!
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Tell me about it!! I forgot to take my painkillers too last night before bed and now I am hurting all over. I am going to have a nap later to rest up as I have work tomorrow.

Maybe we should set our alarms to remind us, funny how we have all done the same thing isn't it??

Janie :)
  • debbieclap
    debbieclap Member Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi
    now I am four weeks on from surgery I thought I would try not having anti inflammatorys not a good idea :( but the doc wants me to come off them no way
    Debbie
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    Hi all ,

I take a nap at 6pm every day it sure helps me . I keep telling hazel to lie down for her nap but she falls asleep on the chair .

when I lie down I listen to soft music I find it very relaxing .

Mike R & Hazel & mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • valval
    Options
    have taken pain meds and having rest as got work at 1 just what i need lol thanks glad i not the only one but they do help i know that for sure now
    val
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I sometimes forget too, but the worst thing is when you can't remember whether you've taken them or not so don't take any, in case you have, and then realise by the amount of pain that you can't have taken them. Am I making sense, or going senile! :shock:
    Love Sue
  • valval
    Options
    done that as well and ended up in loads of pain . but never want to take more than need to
    val
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I took a double dose of co-codamol, as they were sticking in my thoat, I realised what I'd done. Rushed to the loo and tried to make myself sick, but could't, so rang the GP's and when I told the doc he laughed and then said my full dose was lower than some peoples and I'd be fine. Except for a sore, scratched throat!! :oops: It runs in my family, my Mum stuck her false teeth in with the ant killer instead of Polygrip. She found out because her gums hurt, I took her to the hospital, as she had blister in her mouth, the doctor had to phone the London poisons unit, to find out she'd be OK! :lol: She never lived it down!!! :D:lol:
    Love Sue
  • valval
    Options
    your poor mum bad enough doing these things with out every one knowing. :oops: :oops: :oops:
    val
  • gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Oh no!! Your poor mum!!! What a thing to do!! :shock: :lol:

I am getting forgetful/confused and I blame it all on Arthur!

The other day I got in the shower and washed my hair with exfoliating facial scrub. I realised the problem when it came to rinsing it out and it was all grainy but the next thing you know I am doing it again!!! :oops: So I rinsed it out a second time and then get out of the shower without washing at all. Goodness me.

On the weekend my hubby asked for a drink of juice while I as in the kitchen. I fiddled around a bit and ended up asking him about three times what he wanted again and then when I sorted my act out I proudly presented him with a cup of tea! :oops: :roll:

Give me strength!

A x