oh no....de j' vu

Options
harleyd14
harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
edited 25. Sep 2009, 10:49 in Living with Arthritis archive
well, i have just come back from my appointment at the hospital, i had my 6 month check up in july and mentioned PAIN lots of pain, they jabbed me twice with quarterzone (sp????) and told me to keep a pain diary and to come back in 8 weeks, went in today and have just been told i need to go for an MRI scan on my back and hip area, and that the consultant is 90% sure that i am going to need my hip replacement replaced !!! GREAT.... flippin marvlous. Nice wedding anniversary present, flowers and chocolates would have done!!
well, theres my moan, just thought i would let you all know, i will keep all you peeps informed as to when my scan date is.....right, gonna get Kev (not FatKev Rehab!!) my Kev to take me out for lunch.... catch you all later.xxxxx Sally xxx :(

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

Forget about Arthur for today Sally, and have a lovely day with Kev, and your lovely lads.......Ange.
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    hi sorry you got to have a replacement replaced :(
    hope you and Kev and a good lunch
  • harleyd14
    Options
    hi you two, we had a lovely lunch thanks and he's taking me out to dinner and we are going to a gig too, Albert Lee and Hogans Heros, can't wait, arthur who !!!!!!
    catch you later, gonna be a right old roly poly after all this food !!
    love Sally.xxx :D
  • harleyd14
    Options
    had it done in jan this year, been told i was just unlucky and that it didnt take...... yummmmm....hospial food again..cant wait !!!!
    still Albert Lee and Hogans Heros were excellent last night! take care, Sally.xx :D
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, Just have a nice evening and next year, maybe, you can go dancing with the new hip :D Or your husband, if you prefer!!!! :lol:
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Love Sue