Nerve Conductor test

Options
joyful164
joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
edited 26. Sep 2009, 16:56 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have at last got a date for this. 2nd December.
Very annoyed about the long wait. I was told 6 weeks from the referral. I saw my consultant on 23 of July. At the beginning of Sept I hadn't heard anything so I chased his secretary. I had injections in the wrist and elbow in April, they thought he had given them to me in July. What are they doing in that department - don't they keep notes. Good job I do. If the referral had gone out in July, I would not now be having to wait until 2nd December. They seem to like keeping us in pain.
Well, I've had my moan, someone elses now.
joy

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    joy good on you for chasing it up at least u got it now they just do not realise normaly would not wish arther on anyone but sometimes think they should have it for couple of days so they get it and then would do there job right
    val
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello, What an awful wait! I didn't realise how lucky I was. Seems like things are slipping back with hospitals and waiting times. :?
    Take care, Love Sue
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Hiya,
    My turn for a moan. I've been waiting 6mths for my nerve tests. Got a letter today asking if I still wanted to be kept on the waiting list!!!!!!!!
    Hope everyone well?
    Magenta xx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, Could you ring and ask if you can have a short notice cancellation? I don't know if they do that where you are, or if its possilbe for you to do, but it may get you seen sooner.

Love Sue
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    hi,ive had to wait since referal 23rd of may for my neck jabs & still not recieved an appointment.
    when i went into have my knees & thumb injectioned the rhmy said that i'd had neck done.NO not heard from them.
    rymy has refered me twice,gp has written twice & still nothing.
    im at pain clinic on the 14th oct so this will be brought up.see what they can do.
    by them time i get my neck done i'll be due the next lot of jabs :roll:
    its a case of 1 dept not know what the others are doing.
    good luck,debs
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    minky67 wrote:
    hi,ive had to wait since referal 23rd of may for my neck jabs & still not recieved an appointment.
    when i went into have my knees & thumb injectioned the rhmy said that i'd had neck done.NO not heard from them.
    rymy has refered me twice,gp has written twice & still nothing.
    im at pain clinic on the 14th oct so this will be brought up.see what they can do.
    by them time i get my neck done i'll be due the next lot of jabs :roll:
    its a case of 1 dept not know what the others are doing.
    good luck,debs
    I always believe in writing to your MP
    When things get as mess up as this go to your MP. That's what we votethem in for.. Let them earn their expenses. Or Just do a bit of jumping up and down yourself to them. Everyone needs a good shake up and your the only person to do it.
    joy