blood test

Options
joyous
joyous Member Posts: 179
edited 26. Sep 2009, 08:44 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi have had the results back from blood tests, my haemoglobin count is border line liver kidneys are ok does any no why this is and is it why i have had this cold for so long was back at the dr's fri and i have a chest infection and sinitious cant spell that one dr put me amoxosillian does say can interact with mthx hope not thats all i would need for joints to play up again .

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joy,

Not sure why your bloods are as they are but the cold thing is probably cus the modifiers work by damping down your immune system and that makes throwing off colds etc so much harder for your body to do. Amoxicillin is good though and I hope it will soon work for you. Take care Cris
  • joyous
    joyous Member Posts: 179
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    thanks for reply , yes its been over 3 wks now since started with this cold i could have got rid of one then picked up another at the same time couldn i grrr mum has it as well on same anti's as well everyoune seems to be gettin some kind of virus this stupid weather i reckon hot one min cold the next wish would hurry up and go now , all the best joy :)