Is it getting chilli or is it me?

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 30. Sep 2009, 05:56 in Living with Arthritis archive
Here I go again I have had a great week and weekend but I’ve overdone it again and now I’m paying the piper as usual, I lulled myself into a false sense of security with the use of capsicum cream, it seems or seemed to help a bit but now like so many people I have know in life it’s let me down.
Sorry guy’s got a bit of a monk on at the mo, oh well look on the bright side of things I am going out for a nice hot curry tonight so I’ll dose myself with chillies from the outside as well as the inside, I ask you what harm can it do eh??.:( :roll:

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi we do tend to over do it hope u have great curry put toilet roll in fridge tonight just in case
    val
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi val will do!, knees still hurting just come home from work now the pain has even managed to break through a lot of Tramadol as it alway's doesl, now I'm feeling very tired, oh the up's and down of this flipping illness I hope I can keep going till after tonights tiffin. :cry:
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Enjoy your curry!

It's just the weather to be warmed up inside and out.

I'm popping into the garden to cover up my fragile chilli plants as I understand we may have frost either tomorrow or tonight. I don't want my chillis to suffer as I'm planning on making a good supply of chilli jam. Also I have a couple of boungavilla plants which have done remarkably well outdoors but I'm not sure they would handle a frost.

We're having roast chilcken; roasted veggies! Yum!!

Sharmaine
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi sharmaine oh so you grow chilli’s so do I, I still have a good stock in the freezer from last years efforts, this year I grew a load of plants but gave most of them away, I did keep a few for myself 3 of them are the Dorset Naga chilli.
    I didn’t grow it because I’m totally insane I just wanted to see if they are really as hot as they say they are.
    Hi Val curry was really nice, I had 3 different types and was totally stuffed to the gills when I left the place, even got the war office to come and pick me up, yep don’t get many evenings like that these day’s, and things are looking up as the flare I thought I was getting has stopped for the moment, fingers crossed!.
    :)
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi
    My son grows the Dorset naga - dynamite! I got my plants from Suttons and they've been brilliant - I bought them as plug plants - I can't remember the variety but they're hot!

Glad you enjoyed your curry! Hope you're not suffering from deli belly! :D

Sharmaine