medical letter off dwp

Options
suncatcher
suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
I know i said i wanted a break from site but ive had a letter of dwp today about having medical assessment i am worryed they may want me at work i am waiting for my tests carpel tunnel and mri scan. I dont know what i could do ? can they take my benefit away and say right your meds have stableized your condition now go back to work i tryed last year and got taken off the course as i was unwell as my meds were not right now they are. but i am waiting for eye test as my eye has deteriated and my optition is dead against me on computors for more than twenty min at time as it is deteriating my eyes and im only allowed to use for fun but the job centre want me to do it as job to re train i dont know what else i can do i carnt go back to being a carer again i still feel un fit what happens at this assesment can any one advse me from joanne
Joanne

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joanne,

There was a post about this not so long ago and I am sure someone said it was just routine and please try not to worry too much. I am sure someone here will know, I think Eck knew and someone else who I don't remember and well I am just concerned your worried as you have enough of that just now. A ((( ))) and Luv Cris x
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    No not me Cris. Not too up on the DWP's stuff. I'm HMRC and we don't have anything to do with DWP except to confirm stuff over the phone now and again to them. Sorry Joanne, can't help with this. I'd post this in the main forum though, more people might take note of it.

Eck
    xxx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    ok thanks. ive phoned em and the woman said it was routine to fine out whats happening now any changes they are not aware of my recent problems i have not informed anyone other than my hospital team. I just hope they listen to me i have time to get eyes checked and have word with my optitition who is great. the appointment is in birmingham near end of october. I know everyone is getting this but it is worrying being scrutinized why dont they just sort out the benefit cheats and leave those who need it alone. we have enough problems with arther thanks for listening from joanne
    Joanne