Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Updates to the Online Community
We are updating the Online Community on Sunday 24th January. You can read the details about the update here.

Nearly a Newbie LOL

hileena111hileena111 Posts: 7,099
edited 7. Oct 2009, 15:43 in Say Hello Archive
I was on here a few years ago but had so many probs with the web site that I gave up so I've just come back.
I live in the north East of Eng. Married with 2 grown up children and 1 grandchild.
I've got OA in my hips and lower spine.....I was diagnosed almost 7 years ago with "dengeneration in the hips" the following year I was diagnosed with OA in hips and spine and haven't seen a rheumatologist since that......Almost 6 years ago.
I think I better get back to my GP who isnt the most syppathetic.....and try and get a referral.
Hileena

Comments

• jordan7jjordan7j Posts: 346
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi hileena, welcome back!!! Wow!!! 6 years!!! you need to try to get gp to sort out things for you. I was only diagnosed in July with RA and OA. So new here too, lots of fantastic people here to help you, take care Jay :)