LFE HAS ITS DOWNS & UP's

Options
handsy
handsy Member Posts: 209
edited 18. Oct 2009, 11:13 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well guy's after a bad week feeling down and really depressed. I have had a great day today with my son and daughter who i have not seenfor 14 years. I have been seening my Daughter for about two months and today my son came along. whoo hoo i am so happy. what the difference a day makes, wow i feel on top of the world. I look back at a day ago and think how life is so strange 1 min you're down the next in cloud nine. I think i will still have to see the councellor because this emotional roller coaster is a hard ride and i want to get back on solid ground. Thanks for being there you are all great and i hope i can help someone the way you's have helped me. Cheers and a BIGGGGGGGGGGG hug!

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Aw John,

What a wonderful reunion for you. I can well imagine all the emotions that you were and are feeling today and I am so pleased to hear that something wonderful has happened for you. Family is tremenduously precious and rifts heartbreaking and it is so good to read that changes for the better are happening in your life. I still think it is an excellent idea to keep your appointment on Monday.

A BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hug back to you.

:) Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,477
    Options
    Hi John!
    I am so so very very happy for you :D:D:D
    You desreve a bit of happiness for once.
    You have had such a rough time of it lately - which has been awful for us to witness.
    I bet they (your children) are on a rollercoaster too :D
    Very wise to keep your apt with the counsellor - it will help.
    You take care and enjoy your sunday :)
    Love
    Toni xx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    edited 17. Oct 2009, 17:36
    Options
    Hi, It must have been a wonderful day for you and I'm so happy, for you, but I'm glad you haven't cancelled your councelling appointment, as there must be so much to work out. Especially now, with your emotions going round a washing machine! A wonderful day is something that you can keep hold of and think about, whatever is going on in your life, which a funny old thing, and the ups and downs which are often so unexpected sometimes, so we all have to enjoy the ups, when they come along. I hope that you have lots and lots of days that are as good as today, Love Sue xxx
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    Options
    Hi John
    Its always good to hear about the ups as well as the downs. I am delighted for you. I think its sensible of you to keep to your plan of going to a counsellor, its always helpful to talk things through.
    I hope you and your children are really enjoying your new time together.
    Gillx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi John

That was so lovely.I am so pleased for you.
    My brother sent me a copy of a letter he got from his ex about his son-the first for five years.He has been prevented from seeing his son by his ex so the last five years summed up on one page broke my heart.But it was better than nothing.
    Focus on the good things as the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Take care Tkachev
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein