I think we all need a dam good laugh

Options
debbierose
debbierose Member Posts: 403
edited 19. Oct 2009, 14:53 in Living with Arthritis archive
Reading the posts of late it has occurred to me that alot of us are having a difficult time with one thing or another.

what with attacking spiders, horrible family members, illnesses,
losing jobs, pain, not to mention Dexter's sore bum.

I think we could all do with a good old laugh. so comon lets post some incredible embarrassing stories. and have a laugh at each other.

I'll go first.(I'm always embarrassed) when I was in Bangkok me and my hubby and daughter decided to go to a show. thinking as I do that I could do better than the little Thai girls(boys) I went to the top of the stairs and held onto the balister and started to jirate around the pole, only for it to come off and I went flying, landing bum up at the bottom of the stairs in front of the all the front seat viewers.. needless to say I don't pole dance anymore. bet your picturing it right now

rolleye0018.gif

Comments

• woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi, Sounds like a good night out! Love Sue
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    woodbon wrote:
    Hi, Sounds like a good night out! Love Sue
    one of many adventures
  • daimler
    daimler Member Posts: 68
    edited 20. Oct 2009, 03:03
    Options
    I can remember, my daughters leaving disco party at primary school, was a bit tipsy unlike me :shock: it must have gone straight to my head, the dj was playing tina turner ( simply the best), so i thought **** it, up i gets on the stage to dance and sing to it hijacked the mic of the dj ,and went for it, too the shock and horror of my daughter :oops: the hall went quiet, and i was giving it some, and un be known to me the dj pulled the plug on the mic so no one could hear me :x cor did i get some stick the next day :shock: my daughter cries with laughter now, but i was the worst mum for a long time, i wouldn't mind but the headmistress praised my singing :?
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I might be more prone to do embarrassing things on chitchat