can you have the feeling as if you are shaking

Options
dachshund
dachshund Member Posts: 8,935
edited 20. Oct 2009, 14:21 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone.
When i went to the dr yesterday for the results of my blood test she said i wanted something to be wrong i said so did i she said there was nothing wrong with the blood test.so she asked me if i have shaking i said i do in my legs they feel as if they are jumping in side is that right with arther have other people noticed this.
joan xx
take care
joan xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joan
    I have heard of soemthing called restless legs - could thst be what you mean? Does it happen more at night because i think that does.
    Toni x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Joan,

I have also heard of restless leg but I get a quiver as if I'm cold on my legs sometimes and that comes from the back pushing on the nerves. I get it in my hands quite a bit now as well, sort of shaking but not hugely shaking. I don't know if that helps? Again the ms is from the neck nerves and the spasm in the left muscle. Twitching fingers for me are also nerves but as yet I keep forgetting to ask about them.

Mine is especially here if I have over done something. Luv Cris xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,935
    Options
    Hi Toni Cris.
    I just left you in the cafe.no its not restless legs perhaps its when they are tired.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • jennifer22
    jennifer22 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Ive had pain in my thumb all day and its still twiching. Anyone know what might be causing it?