• livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Hi Joseph
    Did you ever do a Cisco course?

trisher

No, as a Cisco course is professional training for major Cisco Servers, LAN and WAN Management. Unless you actually work or intend to work directly in Cisco Server Management then the need for qualification is limited. Very worth while considering within the computer tech field.

Just as extra information, if anyone wants to set up a small network using a server, (where several computers can access files without having them on every machine), then one computer in a network can be configured as a file/internet server. There is quite a lot of help available for setting up home networks if needed. As most computers now use Windows XP then there is some good info at [TEXT DELETED]

Hope this helps.

Joseph 8)

[Hi Joseph,
    I've had to remove the link as this can constitute advertising which is against house rules.
    All the best,
    Moderator(T)]
    Josephm0310.gif
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Joseph

And another thing

n015.gif

Joan

d020.gif

Joseph 8)

Hi Joseph

Shall we make it up and be friends again now :?: ( as long as you don't think I'm on another ego trip :!: )

a194.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    I dont fall out with people that easily.

But, a060.gif there you are.

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Katharine Hepburn would be number one for me otherwise maybe just one of the bikini girls from Elvis' old movies!! :lol::lol:

A x
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Mae West .....I've got all the right assets, just keep 'em in different places.........I think that's what I mean.

Annie
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    trisher
    I think you could play joan of arc with audrey hepburn being you acting as joan.!!! so to speak.