its back

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 25. Oct 2009, 13:48 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi had a couple of weeks with no pain but it on its way back started friday with pain in side of left leg(aways starts there do not know why) then stiffness set in today pain coming so feeling fed up angry and sad all at the same time . do not know wether to scream or cry can take some pain meds in half an hour can not wait need sleep
val

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, Val, hope you were able to get some sleep as there is no pain when one is zonked out.

Hope you feel a little better today.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    HI Sorry you have such a lot of pain. Its always worse when you think things are going well and then you go back down, but maybe its not going to be as bad as before! :? Whatever, I'm sure you'll find the strength to cope. Just remember we all want you to feel better!!! :) Lots of love Sue
  • carol71
    carol71 Member Posts: 131
    Options
    Sorry to hear that your pain is back after a break Val. Hope the pain killers worked and you managed to sleep.

Carol xxx
  • josiec
    josiec Member Posts: 386
    Options
    Just wondered how you were feeling now, Val? Thinking of you, Josie x
  • valval
    Options
    thanks gang its the middle of the night when arther really gets to me need my sleep lol when meds kicked in got some sleep was just being mardy as always the hope this time it will stay away longer u know like years and years lol thanks 4 messages feel much better today still aching and stiff but hot bath helped and having a day of rest. good job we do not have to talk on here my voice more or less gone from that silly cold i had lol
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

I wonder if a different drug combination would help you? Mine gets to me so I don't sleep sometimes but thankfully I usually can find a bit of relief in some position for long enough to dose off. The cold doesn't help either does it? I've had this one now 3 months and wish I could get rid of it. Still lets hope for better days tomorrow and I really hope you get better night tonight. Cris x
  • valval
    Options
    back at hospital in dec so will c how it goes till then might settle again u never know
    val